When Narcissus cried out, @Alas! Alas!@ she answered him with the same words.
当他叹道:“哎呀!哎呀
My, what a downpour.
哎呀,好大的雨呀!
gracious goodness
1. 天啊!哎呀!
Oh, no, Guo An's got the ball.
哎呀,国安队得球。
Gee whiz! I am late again.
哎呀!我又迟到了。
Curse! How he looked.
哎呀!他那个面孔。
Why, that's wonderful!
哎呀, 这太美好了!
Stone the crows-it's freezing cold in here!
哎呀!-这儿好冷啊!
Uh, oh! I goof it up again !
哎呀! 又搞砸了!
"Why do you say, `Ah?'
“您为什么说‘哎呀’?”
Why, it's about twelve.
哎呀,都快12点了。
The dickens!
哎呀!混帐!畜生!
Oh dear! I forgot to post the letter.
哎呀!我忘了寄信。
I declare, it has been a very warm day.
哎呀,天气可真热。
-- Alas, Stephen said.
“哎呀,”斯蒂芬说。
Oh! Isn't that nice!
哎呀!那真妙极了。
"My, how green!" exclaimed the young gentleman.
“哎呀, 多么幼稚
(God) bless me! = (Lord)bless my soul! = Bless my heart ( = Bless your heart alive! = I'm blessed [blest]).
哎呀! 糟了! 开玩笑!。