Unfortunately, I made a mistake.
很不幸地,我弄错了。
I once had the misfortune to be in love with this.
我曾不幸地爱上这个,
Unfortunately, it"s not reciprocal.
不幸地,这并不互惠。(40岁的男人呢?
Unfortunately the weather is beyond our control.
"不幸地,天气并非我们所能控制的。 "
We ran out of all food supplies unfortunately.
不幸地我们用完了所有粮食。
Unfortunately, this is often the case with most people.
不幸地是,这往往是我们每个人的写照。
He's not as lucky as I am
他不像我这样幸运地
It was a mercy that the whole family survived the earthquake.
这次地震中一家人都幸免于难,真是不幸中之大幸。
It be a mercy that the whole family survive the earthquake
这次地震中一家人都幸免於难,真是不幸中之大幸
It is a mercy that the whole family survive the earthquake.
这次地震中一家人都幸免於难,真是不幸中之大幸。
the lowest [topmost] rung of Fortune's ladder
不幸 [幸运] 之至
He is unfortunate who cannot bear misfortune .
不幸不能忍,乃是大不幸。
I left the scene quickly, not Wishing to witness the crowd exulting over the capture of the unfortunate people.
我赶快离开现场,不想目睹那些家伙幸灾乐祸地看着不幸的人被捕。
Not every man is able to endure misfortune patiently .
并非人人都能耐心地忍受不幸。
He had the effrontery to suggest that she enjoyed being unhappy.
他无耻地大胆暗示,她喜欢不幸。
Fortunately, my heart attack was a mild one.
幸运地是,我的心脏病并不严重。
Maybe you'd be lucky and get a job.
说不定你会很幸运地得到一份工作。
I could not help myself saying: 'You're a lucky man!'
我情不自禁地说:“您真幸福