In the light of the features of the concrete supply for the large-sized projects,this paper compares the transportation cost and work efficiency of three kinds of commercial concrete supply modes by using the theory of through cargo,and obtains the best supply scheme.
针对大型项目混凝土供应特点,运用货运直达理论比较了3种商品混凝土供应模式的运输成本以及工作效率,从而得到最优供应方案。
Enlightenment of German Railway s Experience to China Direct Freight Logistics;
德铁经验对我国直达货运物流的启示
Research about Transportation Competitive Capability of Sea-river Dry Bulk Carriers (Barges);
江海直达干散货船(队)运输竞争力的研究
Analysis on Organization of Through Railway Freight Transport Based on Dissipative Structure Theory;
基于耗散结构理论的铁路货运直达化组织分析
The evaluating indexes for river-to-sea bulk carriers′ transporting competitive ability;
江海直达干散货船(队)运输竞争力评价指标体系分析
Optimum Design of Midship section of 12000t River-to-Sea tanker
12000t江海直达货船货舱结构优化设计
As direct steamers to your port are few and far between, in most cases, goods have to be transhipped from Hongkong.
由于到你方港口的直达船稀少,在大多数情况下,货物必须在香港转运。
TBL [through bill of lading]
联运提单,直达提单[
About 30 percent of the items you shipped us are damaged on arrival .
你们运来的货物到达时,有30%的货物受损。
The shipping costs can be as high as 50% of the invoice value of the goods.
货运费用最高可以达到货物发票金额的50% 。
We hope you can make a direct shipment as any transshipment will delay the arrival of goods .
希望贵方能采用直运方式,因为转运会耽误货期。
The consignment arrived at New York seriously damaged.
发运到达纽约的货物,损坏严重。
We must hae the goods here in September for reshipment.
货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。
The goods is consign to you by railway and shall have arrive by now.
货物已由铁路托运,现在应已到达。
The goods were consigned to you by railway and shall have arrived by now
货物已由铁路托运,现在应已到达
The goods were consigned to you by railway and should have arrived by now.
"货物已由铁路托运,现在应已到达。"
There is no doublet that the goods will reach you in time and in good order.
货物肯定会完好无损地及时运达你处。
We trust the shipment will reach you In due course .
我们相信这批货物会按期运达你处。
We is advise that the shipment will arrive next week.
我们被告知装运的货物将于下周到达。