If you make a promise, you should carry it out.
既然许愿就要还愿。
votive offerings, candles, etc
还愿的奉献物、 蜡烛等.
Want the same lessons with a spoonful of sugar?
但如果加一整勺糖的话你还愿不愿意听课呢?
Would you do it again?
你还愿意再做一次旅行吗?
Would you rather push the barrow or pull it?
这辆小车你愿意推呢, 还是愿意拉呢?
Oh! To Be young again.
但愿我能返老还童!
It is better not to take an oath than to take an oath and not keep it.
你许愿不还,不如不许。
Which do you prefer, meat or vegetable?
你愿意吃肉还是蔬菜?
Do you prefer to have rice or buns?
你愿意吃饭还是吃馒头。
I wish I could clear this debt of mine.
但愿我能还清这笔债。
Would that they were safe home again!
但愿他们还能平安归来!
I wish I could get out of debt.
但愿我能还清债务。
He preferred to be overcharged than to haggle(W.Somerset Maugham)
他宁愿挨宰也不愿讨价还价(w.萨默塞特 莫姆)
"And you do not wish me to go away without fulfilling your original intentions?"
“您愿不愿意我在还没了却您原先的心愿以前就离开?”
Is it voluntary, or do we have to go?
我们是自愿的还是必须去?
Which will you rather do - - go dancing or go to a play
你愿意去跳舞还是去看戏
Not wanting to talk back either, he simply glared.
也不愿还口。 他只瞪了她一眼。
Xiangzi did not reply but waited quietly for him to fight back.
祥子不愿还口,只静静的等着他反攻。