We always live up to our international commitments
我们在国际上说话是算数的
And our Central Government and the Central Committee of the Communist Party always live up to their international obligations; that was true even during the years of turmoil.
我们中央政府、中共中央即使在过去的动乱年代,在国际上说话也是算数的。
The Allies mean business.
盟国是说话算数的。
We always keep to our words.
我们一向说话算数。
Our policies with regard to Hong Kong will remain unchanged for 50 years, and we mean this.
我们对香港的政策五十年不变,我们说这个话是算数的。
He comes across as someone who keeps on his words.
他看上去好像是一个说话算数的人。
You must have the sense that when you deal with the White House, our word counts.
你必须理解;你同白宫打交道时,我们说话是算数的。
"In coordinating international relations, particularly in assisting developing countries, we should move form rhetoric to action"
在协调国际关系中,尤其在援助发展中国家一事上,我们应该少说空话,多办实事
We always fit our deeds to our words.
我们始终都是言行一致, 说话算话。
When we speak of the Temple of Heaven we are actually referring to the Circular Mound Altar.
我们所说的天坛,实际上指的是圆丘坛。
Our friend ship is built on proletarian, internationalism.
我们的友谊是建立在无产阶级国际主义之上的。
Therefore, in some of my talks with foreigners, I have said that our four modernizations are of a Chinese type.
所以,我在跟外国人谈话的时候就说,我们的四个现代化是中国式的。
These passages were never intended to report words actually spoken.
这些段落决不打算记录实际上说的话。
Ex.: Now what we need is pragmatic action but none of your empty talk.
例:我们现在要实际的行动,不能光说大话,放空炮。
Patriots, I speak the truth!"
爱国者们,我说的是真话吧
Standing on top of the table at the bar and shooting to the room full of Gobbi and Perdenti: SIAMO NOI, SIAMO NOI, SIAMO NOI, I CAMPIONI DELEUROPA SIAMO NOI!
站在酒吧的桌子上冲着尤文图斯和国际米兰球迷高喊:我们是,我们是,我们是,我们是欧洲冠军!
Therefore, what we said, the changes in addressing in actually the epitome of the changes in society.
所以我们说﹐称谓的便化实际上是中国社会变化的一个缩影。
because what we're really talking about is maintaining the stability of the international banking system.
因为我们实际上是在讨论维持国际银行体系稳定性的问题。