A: I want to place an order.
甲:我想订购货物。
indent upon a person for some goods
向某人订购一些货物
A repeat order, ie for another consignment of the same goods
(同样货物的)再次订购
The indent agent takes a commission on the value of his purchase.
这种订货代理商按所订购的货物价值收取佣金。
I'd like to place further orders with you in future.
我今后一定向您公司订购更多的货物。
You are ordering for the Christmas trade, I suppose .
我想您这次来是订购圣诞节货物的吧。
The company has a full order book .
该公司的货物被订购一空.
your customers with place regular orders.
你们的用户会长期订购此货物。
I wonder If It be possible for you to send the goods we ordered by air - cargo .
我想知道能否空运我们订购的货物。
What kind of insurance will you take out for the goods we ordered?
您将为我们所订购的货物承保哪些险?
You're under no obligation to pay for goods which you did not order.
没有订购的货物就无须付款.
We usually only order goods on consignment.
我们通常只能订购寄售的货物。
If you want to Buy goods from our shop, a phone order will do.
如需购物,打个订货电话给本店就行。
Government Supplies Department Local Purchase Order
政府物料供应处本港购货订单
The goods you ordered are being prepared for shipment.
你方所订购的货物正在准备装运中。
Your order is ready for delivery.
你订购的货物可随时交付.
The Optional Model on Order Quality of Goods Under Continuous Demands;
连续型需求下阶段性货物订购量模型
To repeat an order
继续订货、再次订购