The police got hold of the thief by hand.
警察一把抓住小偷的手。
He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the path of the car
他一把抓住她的手臂把她拉出车道。
She caught at his wrist and pushed him away, laughing again.
她一把抓住他的手腕,把他推开,又是一阵笑。
The thief caught up the money and ran away.
小偷一把抓起钱,逃之夭夭。
he walked up and grabbed my lapels.
他走近我一把抓住我的衣领。
She clawed at my shirt in her temper.
她大发脾气一把抓住我的衬衫。
With a sudden swift movement the man's hand was on the horse's bridle.
快跑! "那人手疾眼快,一把抓住了马笼头。
The child seized a fistful of nuts.
那孩子抓了一把栗子。
Pug scooped up snow and packed a snowball.
帕格抓了一把雪,把它捏成雪球。
You Americans have just got to take this thing firmly in hand.
你们美国人就应该把这件事实实在在地抓一抓。
Plunging his hand eagerly into his bookbag, he pulled out a piece of paper. "Look at this!"
他猛地一把从书包里抓出一张纸,“你看
We should not just concentrate on one thing and neglect others.
不能只抓一头,把别的事都撇在一旁。
You may know by a handful the whole sack.
抓一把而知全袋,窥一斑以见全豹。
I nearly jump out of my skin when a hand grab me In the dark
黑暗中有一只手把我抓住, 可真把我吓了一大跳
I nearly jumped out of my skin when a hand grabbed me in the dark.
黑暗中有一只手把我抓住, 可真把我吓了一大跳.
I nearly jumped out of my skin when a hand grabbed me in the dark
黑暗中有一只手把我抓住,可真把我吓了一大跳。
"and extending his hand towards the table, he seized a knife.
于是他伸手到桌子上,抓起一把小刀。
Take hold of your end of the stick, and we'll pull you up.
抓住棍子的那一端,我们把你拉上来。