He got too near the fire and singed his beard.
他太靠近火了,烧去了一些胡子。
So you'd better hurry up if you're going to burn it down!
你们要烧,得赶快去烧!
You're a bit feverish, you should go to bed.
你有点发烧,你该上床去。
I'm going to buy the teriyaki sauce,
我要去买红烧调料,
The conflagration raged for a whole night and destroyed none knew how many houses before it burned itself out.
"直烧了一夜,方渐渐的熄去,也不知烧了几家."
We can't calculate on good weather for the barbecue.
我们不能指望着好天气才去烧烤.
We can't calculate on (having) good weather for the barbecue.
我们不能指望着(有)好天气才去烧烤.
Mike was thrashing about in bed with a high fever.
迈克发高烧,在床上翻来覆去不安稳。
She has a high temperature. Shall I go for a doctor?
她发高烧,我要去请医生吗?
The baby has a high fever. We must send for a doctor.
小孩发高烧了,我们得去请大夫来。
bellows a man incongruously dressed in a dark silk suit. "Light the fire, Spindle-shanks!
”接着,又下命令似地高叫:“‘芦柴棒’,去烧火!
when they halted, he had to fetch water, light the cooking fires and feed the pack animals.
站住,他得去挑水烧火喂牲口。
Doctors used to let blood when people got fever.
过去,当人发烧时医生就给他们放血。
The chateau was left to itself to flame and burn.
那府第便径自腾起大火燃烧下去。
I used to cook on electricity, but I've switched to gas.
我过去用电烧饭,但现已换成用煤气了。
Force sb to leave his house by burning it
放火烧某人的房子迫使其离去
Pour it in the river and set the river on fire.
把它倒进河里去,叫河水燃烧起来吧。
I'd like nothing better than to go to the barbecue with you.
没有比和你一起去烧烤更好的了。