comfort stop
公共长途客车方便旅客的休息停车
Let's pull into the lay - by and the have a rest.
我们将车开进路旁停车处休息一下吧。
Stop for a while and take a rest.
停一会儿休息休息。
Let's pull into the lay-by and have a rest.
让我们把汽车开进路旁停车处去休息一下吧。
As often as the driver rested them and brought them to a stand, with a wary 'Wo-ho!
车夫每次让几匹马停下步子休息休息并发出警告,“哇嗬!
take a break, a holiday, a rest, etc
暂停一下、 度假、 休息一下
We stopped to have a rest.
我们停下来休息一下。
take a respite from one's work
暂停工作,休息一下
Finally I came to a rest area and pulled in. I sagged back in the seat.
总算来到一处落脚休息的地方,我把车停靠了下来。
I had been traveling for ten hours by motorcycle, so I decided to stop off in a hotel to have something to eat.
我骑摩托车连续骑了10个小时,因此我决定在一家汽车旅馆停下休息,吃点东西。
Until this thing is done I cannot rest in peace.
这件事不做完,我就不能消消停停地休息。
You can not go on working without a break .
人不能不停地工作而不休息。
You should stop work and enjoy yourself for a season.
你应该停止工作, 稍稍休息一会儿。
Let's stop working and relax for twenty minutes.
让我们停止工作休息二十分钟吧。
Let's stop working and relax for an hour.
让我们停止工作,休息1小时吧。
The director needs a rest from work.
厂长需要停止工作休息一下。
We stopped to wind our horses.
我们停止前进,让马稍作休息。
The soldiers stopped to wind their horse.
士兵们停止前进,让马匹休息一下。