He fastened on my hand.
他紧紧握住我的手。
He fastened on my arm.
他紧紧握住我的手臂。
She pressed her friend's arm tightly.
她紧紧握住朋友的手臂
The boy kept a tight hold on the club
那个男孩紧紧握住球棒。
I slip my hand in his and hold on tight.
我将手伸给他,紧紧握住他的手。
And he took my hand in his large firm grasp.
他的一只大手紧紧握住了我的手。
My little grandson held to my band.
我的小孙子紧紧握住我的手。
He swiftly covered her hand with his and held it hard against his arm.
他马上按住她的手,紧紧握住,压在他的胳膊上。
To grasp and hold tightly.
抓紧,紧握紧紧抓住
A firm hold or grip.
握紧紧紧地把持或抓住
A grip or grasp of the hand.
紧握用手抓住或握住
He holds my hands firmly.
他紧紧地握住我的双手。
But the minister held it fast.
但被牧师紧紧地握住了。
I gave his hand a wring.
我紧紧地握住他的手。
Just take my hand, hold it tight
抓住我的手 紧紧握牢
hold(sb/sth)tightly in the hand(s)
紧紧地抱住、握住(某人[某物])
Snatching off his hat, he took her hand.
他赶紧脱帽,握住她的手。
The child squeezed his mother's hand.
孩子紧握住妈妈的手。