In detail, the main idea of Locke's political philosophy is embodied by these conceptions:finiteness, self-denial, separated power and toleration, through which finiteness runs.
具体而言,洛克的政治哲学的主要思想体现在人类理性的有限性、自我克制、分权和宽容等这些概念之上,可以说,有限性像一条红线一样贯穿于其中:同时对于此一思路这样来理解并不算过分:人们对于事物的欲望必须要与其自身的能力相匹配。
The environmental self-regulation of enterprises comes not only from the concerns on improving competitiveness and replying to the market pressure, but also from the development of social responsibility idea.
企业对环境污染的自我规制不仅是出于提升竞争力和应对市场压力的考虑,也与企业社会责任理念的发展与深化密切相关。
At the same time, another institution-self-regulation has not been taken seriously.
除了传统的"市场-政府"规制方式之外,自我规制可以减少规制的各项成本,并节约消费者对专业服务提供者的直接考核费用。
maximum self-restraint
最大限度的自我克制
Fifth, I think I have a stronger ability to exercise self-restraint.
第五,我觉得我有较强的自我克制能力。
A calm or tranquil state of mind;self - possession.
冷静,沉着头脑镇定或沉着的状态;自我克制
A period of such abstention or self-denial.
断食期,节食期这种戒除或自我克制的时期
Men with that capacity for self-abnegation do not reach a Presidency.
具有那样自我克制能力的人根本当不了总统。
In the spirit of environmentalism, the people exercise self-discipline to maintain and care for their pristine surroundings.
人民都能自我克制,爱护环境,实现环保精神。
temperate in his habits; a temperate response to an insult; temperate in his eating and drinking.
有节制的人;对侮辱做出了适当的回击;他在吃喝上能自我克制。
All the blessings we enjoy are the fruits of labor, toil, and self-denial, and study.
我们得到的一切幸福都是劳动、辛苦、自我克制和学习的成果。
All the blessings we enjoy are the fruits of labor, toil, and self-denial, and study. -- W.G.Summer
我们得到的一切快乐都是劳动、辛苦、自我克制和学习的成果。——萨默
I should fancy that the real tragedy of the poor is that they can afford nothing but self-denial.
我想穷人的真正悲剧在于他们除了自我克制外,什么也拿不出。
I was so furious I couldn't contain myself, ie had to express my feelings.
我气极了, 无法克制自己.
The act or habit of deliberate self-denial.
节制,克制有意自我节制的行为或习惯
I told my husband, Ron, I wasn't allowing myself to feel excited.
我对我的丈夫罗恩说,我在克制自己的激动情绪。
We should do our best and wait calmly the result.
我们应该尽力克制自己,平静地等待结果。
☆ Hold back on negative criticism until they have made their own assessment.
☆在他们做出自我估价之前,克制反面的批评。
Hold back on negative criticism until they have made their own assessment.
在他们做出自我估价之前,克制反面的批评。
I held back as long as I could from telling her the news.
我尽可能长时间地克制自己,不把消息告诉她。
Let us beg them to conquer their prejudice in time.
让我们乞求他们趁早克制一下自己的偏见。