'No', I answered confidently.
“没有。”我自信地回答说。
Played the sonata with authority.
自信地演奏起奏鸣曲
He moved with grace, assurance, and competence.
他十分自信地、胜任地、优美地行动开来。
He goes at his work with confidence.
他自信地做着自己的工作。
`I will take care of my own life,' she said assertively.
‘我会照顾我自己的。’她自信地说。
When you handle the interview with confidence, the job will take care of itself.
如果你能自信地应付面试,工作自会有着落。
New opportunities will arise to express your true feelings and perceptions in ways that increase your confidence.
新的机会能让你更自信地表达自己的真实感受。
He strode confidently across the hall.
他充满自信地大步走过大厅。
A less confident German will probably say,
德国人,可能不太自信地回答:
but you have to be able to talk about it fairly confidently
但是你必须能够比较自信地去介绍它,
I want to go to an American university,@ she said with quiet confidence.
“我想到美国念大学,”她平静而自信地说。
so he struck out confidently to swim the remaining hundred yards.
他就很自信地决定游过剩下的一百码。
“ This, I told him confidently,” is the sum of mortal goods.
我很自信地对他说:「是人间幸福的总和。
Eventually you will circulate in large groups with skill and self-assurance.
最终你就会熟练自信地在众人中周旋.
He answered all the questions with complete assurance.
他十分自信地回答了所有的问题。
His voice was perfectly calm and confident.
屠维岳鞠躬,非常镇定非常自信地回答。
put oneself forward in an assertive and insistent manner.
自信、坚持不懈地坚持自己的意见。
Self-addressed stamped envelope.
回邮信封贴足邮资写明发信人(自己)姓名地址的回信信封