NIV Joab sent David a full account of the battle.
[新译]于是,约押派人去把战事的一切情形都报告大卫.
互联网
NIV Their enemies oppressed them and subjected them to their power.
42[和合]他们的仇敌也欺59压他们,他们就伏在敌人手下.
互联网
NIV Cross over to Tarshish ; wail , you people of the island.
6[和合]推罗人哪!你们当过到他施去. 沿海的居民哪!你们都当哀号.
互联网
NIV Give thanks to the Lord of lords : His love endures forever.
[和合]你们要 称谢 万主之3主,因他的慈爱永远长存.
互联网
NIV My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before you.
[和合]我的仇敌转身退去的时候, 他们一见你的面,就跌倒灭亡.
互联网
NIV The descendants of Perez who lived in Jerusalem totaled 468 able men.
6[和合]住在耶路撒冷,法勒斯的子孙共四百六十八名,都是勇士.
互联网
NIV who stoops down to look on the heavens and the earth?
[和合]自己谦卑,观10看天上地下的事.
互联网
NIV They wander about for food and howl if not satisfied.
15[和合]他们必走来走去,寻找25食物;若不得饱,就终夜在外.
互联网
NIV All the curtains around the courtyard were of finely twisted linen.
16[和合]院子四面的帷子都是用捻的细麻作的.
互联网
NIV Come near and rescue me; redeem me because of my foes.
[和合]求你亲近我, 救赎我,求你因我的仇敌把我赎回.
互联网
NIV His God instructs him and teaches him the right way.
26[和合]因为他的神教导他务农相宜,并且指教他.
互联网
NIV Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
2[和合]求你将我的罪孽4洗除净尽,并洁除我的罪.
互联网
NIV Deliver me from evildoers and save me from bloodthirsty men.
2[和合]求你救我脱离作4孽的人和喜爱流人血的人.
互联网
NIV Wail, you ships of Tarshish ; your fortress is destroyed!
14[和合]他施的船只都要哀10号, 因为你们的保障变为荒场.
互联网
NIV what my enemies whisper and mutter against me all day long.
[和合]并那些起来攻击我的人,口中所说的话,以及终日向我所设的计谋.
互联网