This article investigates the capacity allocation problem of FCFS in order-driven pro- duction systems based on revenue management.
基于收益管理原则,本文探讨了遮订单驱动生产系统中,应用先来先服务(FCFS)的规则时,如何对产能分配进行优化。
Caveat: we will not be able to accomodate all requests, we reserve the right to choose candidates on a FCFS basis.
敬告:我们不会容纳所有的要求,我们保留按先来先服务原则选择合作者。
Here's your key, sir. Bellman, front!
先生,这是你的钥匙。服务员,到前台来!
The Bellman, sir. I have brought your baggage.
先生,我是服务员,帮您把行李送来了。
An attendant enters end whispers to Mr. Li.
服务员进来,轻轻地对李先生说了一句。
Now, Mr. Martin is on the 10 floor. The attendant comes to meet Mr. Matin.
马丁先生到了十楼,服务员走过来迎接他。
Waitress: Welcome, sir, do you want a special combo?
服务生:先生,欢迎光临,要不要来份超值套餐呢?
Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早安,先生。能为您服务吗?
Advanced Traveler Information Services ATIS
先进旅行者信息服务
The practice of "first come, first served"keeps the service in good order.
先到先招待,服务秩序井井有条。
One of the rules in service industry is "first come, first served."
服务行业规矩之一是先到先招待。
We intend to acquire advanced technology, science and management skills to serve our socialist production. And these things as such have no class character.
我们学习先进的技术、先进的科学、先进的管理来为社会主义服务,而这些东西本身并没有阶级性。
Different with the traditional FCFS discipline,the strategy of feedback priority was proposed.
不同于传统的先进先出服务规则 ,提出了反馈优先的服务策略 .
The service must be started before it can be paused.
必须先启动服务,然后才能终止服务。
It is ideally suited for business-critical, high-speed services because of the benefits of advanced traffic management.
由于先进流量管理带来的好处它非常适合关键业务的高速服务。
Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?
服务生:好!在正餐来之前,你们要不要先来点什么呢?
Mr. Market is there to serve you, not to guide you.
市场先生是来给你服务的,千万不要受他的诱惑反而被他所导引,
It's considerate of the waitress to warm the plate before she serve the food.
这位女服务员先把盘子加热,再装饭菜端上来,考虑得真周到。
Use the priority setting of '%1', the Publisher from which this subscription is created, to resolve the conflict.
使用 '%1'(创建这个订阅内容的发布服务器) 的优先级设置来解决冲突。