The Metaphor and meaning of King Zhigong s death;
直贡赞普死亡之隐喻及意义
Rinpoche told me several times that the MO( divination) was not good.
仁波切数度告诉我占卜的结果并不好。
As instructed by Rinpoche, we got the doctors to resuscitate him.
遵照仁波切的指示,我们找来医生帮他进行急救。
Rinpoche then instructed us to chant Namo Amitabha for TM.
仁波切随后指示我们为TM唱诵长寿佛咒语。
Rinpoche was especially interested in preserving the three-year retreat for the new generation.
萨杰仁波切特别热衷的是─为下一代保存三年闭关传统。
He travelled to South East Asia where he received donations to help Tai Situ Rinpoche build a new retreat centre.
为此,他行旅至南印度筹款,之后协助大司徒仁波切兴建闭关中心。
I was literally trying to "squeeze out" some hope or good news from Rinpoche.
可以这麽说,我简直是尝试从仁波切「挤出」一些希望或是好消息。
As Rinpoche was talking to me, I could hear the sound of bells and chants in the background.
当仁波切跟我说话的时候,我还能听到后面传来的铃声与唱诵声。
I realized how selfless Rinpoche is at helping people!
我终了解到仁波切是如此无私地正在帮助著人们!
It surprised me when Rinpoche told me that I should resuscitate TM at least two times and make sure that the doctor does not pull off the plug!
令我惊讶的是,仁波切告诉我应该至少急救tm两次,且确定要医生不要拔管!
However, the Tibetan Information Network said it was not clear if Arja Renboche plans to seek asylum in the United States.
但是「西藏信息网」说,现在还不清楚阿嘉·仁波切是否打算在美国寻求庇护。
With support from friends and relatives, I continually chanted for TM and read him Rinpoche's message.
在朋友与亲戚的支持下,我们持续地为TM唱诵,且为他念诵仁波切的讯息。
He was kind and affectionate, but very serious.
他仁慈、亲切,但非常严肃。
She had now the right to be his helpmate in his all kind deeds.
现在,她已成了他一切仁慈行为当仁不让的助手。
This indifference must be broken up at any cost.
她要不惜一切代价治好他的麻木不仁。
Your attitude toward others is generous, kind and humane.
所以你对待他人是宽宏、切和仁慈的。
Cut shrimps, squid, carrot into small pieces(4-5 mm).
先将虾仁、鱼、萝卜切成黄豆粒大小。
He had been hardened to all shame.
他已变得对一切羞耻麻木不仁。
"Then you will have knowledge of righteousness and right acting, and upright behaviour, even of every good way."
你也必明白仁义,公平,正直,一切的善道。