Payment of the money is conditional upon delivery of the goods, ie If the goods are not delivered, the money will not be paid.
货到方可付款(货不到则不付款).
You're always behind in making your payments.
你总是迟迟不付款。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款
We'll not pay until shi ing documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
withhold one's consent [payment]
暂不同意 [付款]
No. We just pay the price of something directly without bargaining.
不。我们不讲价直接付款。
"it must be protested for non-payment at the place where it is expressed to be payable, and no further presentment for payment to, or demand on, the drawee is necessary."
它则须于汇票所载之付款地点办理拒绝付款证书,而不必再向付款人作付款提示或要求付款。
I can't pay you today.
我今天不能付款给你。
Pay out, often reluctantly
付款(常指不情愿地)
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
the black economy pays no taxes.
黑色经济不支付税款。
It is impossible for the bank to anticipate payment.
银行不能提前付款。
Payment is to is demand by an irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping document.
付款将采用见装运单付款的不可撤销信用证。
it must not express that the drawee will perform his promise by any other means than the payment of money.
不得书明付款人将用付款以外之方法履行承诺。
Accounts payable usually do not require the payment of interest.
应付账款通常不要求支付利息。
Payment: Payment is to be made by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit, without recourse, available by 60 days sight draft upon presentation of shipping documents to the negotiating bank in Nanjing.
付款:付款将用保兑不可撤消无追索信用证在南京议付行见单后60天内付款。
I fear I shall be forced to suspend payment."
那样的话,我恐怕不得不延期付款了。”
Now they are overdue and I shall have to pay a fine.
现在他们过期了,我不得不付罚款。