That worthy gentleman cannot tell the difference between a sheep and a goat.
那为可敬的先生分不清绵羊和山羊。
That worthy had his future fixed for him beyond a peradventure.
无疑,这位可敬的先生将做的事,造物主早就安排好了。
Mr. Buck is a good and worthful man.
巴克先生是个善良可敬的人。
His high and mightiness Mr. Darcy.
就是这位尊贵可敬的达西先生在捣的鬼。
Roderigo. Most reverend signior, do you know my voice?
罗德利哥最可敬的老先生,您听得出我的声音吗?
A Venerable Pioneer--For the publication of Mr.Lv Hong-jiu′"Melody Notes"
可敬的开拓者——为吕宏久先生《旋律笔记》出版而作
Respected Lord Powell,
尊敬的鲍威尔先生,
"Turnkey," said he, removing his cap politely, "will you have the kindness to admit me, and give me a lodging for the night?"
“看守先生,”他说,一面恭恭敬敬地脱下他的便帽,“您可愿意开开牢门让我住一宵?”
You know something, John? Mr Harris is the most respectable person I knew.
我来告诉你吧,约翰,哈里斯先生是我所认识的最可敬的人。
"But it must have vexed M. Morrel, good, worthy man," said Caderousse.
“但你这样做一定会使可敬的莫雷尔先生不高兴的,”卡德鲁斯说。
"In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. XX is a man of trustworthy character."
"本月8日贵函敬悉XX先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知"
"Come up hither, Hester, thou and Little Pearl," said the Reverend Mr. Dimmesdale.
“上这儿来吧,海丝特,你,还有小珠儿,”可敬的丁梅斯代尔先生说。
In response to your letter of the 8th Inst. , I am pleased to say that mr. t. toriI am a man of trustworthy character .
本月8日贵函敬悉。鸟居太郎先生是位诚实可靠的人,特此告知。
In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.
当前月份8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠保险的人,特此告知。
In response to your letter of the8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. T. Torii is a man of trustworthy character.
本月8日贵函敬悉,鸟居太郎先生是位诚实可靠的人,特此告知。
Mr. President, Mr. Speaker, members of the Congress of the United States:
尊敬的总统先生、议长先生、各位美国国会议员:
Mr. President, Mr. Speaker, and distinguished members of the Congress;
总统先生、议长先生和尊敬的国会议员们:
No, Your Honour, I love insects.
“不,尊敬的先生,我喜欢昆虫。”