Castrated Heroes——The New Interpretation on the Tales of SUN Wuk-ong and NE Zha;
被阉割的英雄——对孙悟空与哪吒故事的一种新解读
She followed him and bore him company.
他走到哪里,她跟到哪里。
Oh, it's nothing! You are flattering me.
哪里,哪里,你过奖了。
Where is Pointer? Where is Pointer?
指针在哪里?指针在哪里?
What you lose on the swing you gain on the roundabout.
哪里丢失,哪里寻觅。
Where do you live, Steven?
你住哪里,史蒂夫?
Where is the Gate 18?
18 号门在哪里?
Where are you, Mrs Goose?
你在哪里,鹅夫人?
Where are the nuts, Monkey?
坚果在哪里,猴子?
Hi, where are you from, Roger?
嗨,你来自哪里,Roger?
"Where are you going, Carrie?"
“你要去哪里,嘉莉?
"Where are you, Cad?"
“你在哪里,嘉德?
Where do you come from, Linda?
琳达,你是哪里人?
"Where is H. R. Jacob's?"
“约各戏院在哪里?
Where are the flowers, Butterfly?
花儿在哪里,蝴蝶?
Wherever she goes, she sows the dragon's teeth.
她走到哪里,就在哪里挑起纠纷。
We know neither our whence nor our whither.
我们不知道从哪里来到哪里去。
They show up wherever the work is difficult.
哪里工作艰苦,他们就出现在哪里。
He knows neither his whence nor his whither.
他不知道从哪里来,到哪里去。