By comparing the apparent gravity of nanoparticles from weighing method with the particle size distribution from TEM imaging, a strong correlation between the apparent gravity and particle size distribution of nanoparticles is gotten.
用称重法得出纳米微粒的视比重,TEM法观测纳米微粒的粒径分布。
The content of moistures,the granularity and apparent gravity of admixtures were introduced.
阐述了正极混合料添加剂硬脂酸金属盐的作用及用量范围,介绍了正极混合料的含水量、颗粒度,以及视比重的控制比例范围,分析了正极混合料对正极锰环的成型质量和电池性能的影响。
It has set forth the idea that teachers colleges and universities should better stress the necessity and importance of teaching essential conceptions on subjects.
从理论上阐述了高等师范院校更应重视学科基本概念教学的必要性和重要性,同时,也提出了作为高等师范院校的教师在概念教学中所应具备的态度和应掌握、熟悉的多种概念教学的有效方法。
Under such circumsta nces,there is no doubt that art education should be widely stressed.
在科技飞速发展的今天,随着素质教育的不断深入,艺术教育应该受到人们的普遍重视,这是毋庸置疑的。
ATTACH IMPORTANCE TO AGRICULTURE,PEASANT AND RURAL AREA AS WELL AS MINING INDUSTRY,MINER,MINING CITY AND MINE;
要像重视“三农”问题那样重视“四矿”问题
people who have severe visual impairments.
有严重视觉损伤的人。
give little attention or respect to.
对……不注意也不重视。
Tactically, we must take it seriously.
从战术上说,重视它。
You never regard what I say.
我说的话你从来不重视。
Natural gas has come into its own
天然气已得到重视。
in fact, we do think highly of them.
相反,正是重视“班长”。
This does not mean that we do not think highly of them;
这并不是不重视“班长”。
an attitude of admiration or esteem.
重视而且恭敬地对待。
I set great store by his judgement.
我很重视他的评价。
He values your friendship.
他很重视你的友谊。
Music has always been made much of in this school.
该校一直很重视音乐。
I did not attach much weight to the theory.
我不很重视这种理论。
Pope takes this seriously.
波普很重视这一点。
The bank attache great Importance to the deal .
该银行很重视这笔交易。
Your work is highly regarded.
你的工作很受重视.
I am honored that he thinks so highly of me.
我很荣幸他如此重视我。
We must pay great attention to public health.
我们必须重视公共卫生。